Post Your Swing!

Perfect full swing move imo. Same release orbit pull exit left

Beautiful. Im jealous :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Played 3 holes and had 3 pars. Felt all the speed way after the ball. Brought a rubber ball and would do mod 3 before each strike. Or used a pine cone. Oddly that speed burst after the ball really helps me big time. I can do whatever I want to the right of the ball. And it makes me feel like I’m literally speeding as fast as I can well after the ball is gone. Can leave with my chin up. It was a good day. Maybe some are super mechanical, others not so much. Or maybe for some us feeling where we are hitting it really helps a bunch

2 Likes

Than one last one not thinking. It works

But I can’t get the term “kinematic sequence” out of my head after reading all these theories. It does roll off the tongue nice

1 Like

Oh yes. Champ still makes the stinger pro which has metal spike surrounded by plastic spikes. I ordered some last year on Amazon and put them on my Footjoy Dryjoys Tour.

1 Like

I have a set of those pro stingers. I’m usually not bold enough to wear them.
I got into golf long after the metal spikes were gone. I feel like my shoes keep me well connected enough.

Screenshot_20220905-192808~2

4 Likes

Lovn this orbit pull at range session yesterday. I can feel the shaft flex kick it :sunglasses::point_down::golf: Been a long time since I have had these sensations :+1:

5 Likes
2 Likes

Some vintage Duval in there, nice.

Is that a Tommy Armour 1 iron?

Macgregor Murfield, ABSd

1 Like

Slow progress, but progress nonetheless. I wish I didn’t have a real job getting in the way of practice. Impact bag is getting a bit of use though, and scares the crap out of my cat :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes
1 Like

Better

1 Like

I was gettn alittle giddy this weekend feeln some shaft flex doin Orbit Pull :sunglasses::+1: 1973 Hogan APEX forged #4shaft #bentrightarm #orbitpull

7 Likes

Looking great. I’ve been working on this every day now for at least 3 months. Usually just living room work hitting balls into a net. I have to really feel like the hands are out of it when I get to the 430 line. And it’s all body with the hands and arms going along behind for a ride

Tons of reprogramming for me

1 Like

Drove a par 4 today

6 Likes

Damn I Love this Orbit Pull w shaft flex !!! :point_down:

4 Likes

Enjoyed the sounds captured on these strikes…hope you do too.

4 Likes

Great video. Backdrop is cool. Where is that?

Just my local range. Riverdale Golf course here in the outskirts of Denver…my home course I guess. They have 36 holes, 3 chipping/pitching areas, and 2 putting greens. I get lost out there.