Post Your Swing!

You need to be able to perform mods 1 - 3 before 4 is opened up.

Have you noticed that release is really good for 3/4 mid to short irons. It’s like a low runner that holds the wind so well

2 Likes

Low and left best I can. Get to 430 line and think left hip pocket open.

1 Like

Looking good. Clubface stable through the strike.

This stuff takes the golf swing to a whole new level. The idea really makes sense

Thanks for the advice @NRG, much better. Closer to the holy grail of holding shaft flex :blush:

2 Likes

Enjoying golf in the desert :dromedary_camel:

1 Like

Target golf :golf:. Fun stuff. My swing has really changed since this summer. Goal next year is less right arm throw and pivot. Just takes time

3 Likes

Looks really good! :+1:t3: :golf:

2 Likes

Thanks. Instead of playing. I would’ve just loved to hit hip high to hip high 8 iron shots on the range . I can really feel the low left stable release that way. With a pivot. I kinda lose that feel in the full swing. Not sure why I can’t capture that feel yet. But trying as best as I can

1 Like

4:30-7:30 matching up nicely bro :+1::+1:
Ive been battling a neck injury from lunging Lol
Making a comeback these 60 yo bones tendons and cartilages dont like wrong positions Lol

3 Likes

Still in the south west. Just some nice pics to share

1 Like

The snow melted and it warmed up to bloody cold. I was desperate to hit some balls and try the ‘magic trick’ drill, so I put the fleecy clothes on and hit the range.
Still a lot more drilling to do, but I can see the path getting clearer.
I filmed a few full swings near the end of my session. More drill work needed, loving the process.

1 Like

More work needed to apply the magic trick drill in my full swing, but definitely some light bulb moments during my range work.

4 Likes

Excellent!
Thanks for posting… really coming along nicely…

Hello everyone!

I bought Bradley Huges drills, and have been doing drill 1 and 2, mainly drill 1 right now. I have always felt like I was a “hitter”. I played baseball from age 6-20. So when I came across someone who was teaching a “hitting” action, I had to dive in. I feel like it’s my natural tendency. I am 31 now and just started playing golf about a year ago. Consistently swinging and going to the range for about a year.

These are 2 of my swings and progress so far.

Ping eye 2 gold dot 5 iron - 3.75 degrees flat

Old 3 iron (not sure how flat it is)

Btw Everyone’s swings look great!! Keep up the good work everyone.

Looking for some insight on how I look. I know looks isn’t everything, but want to see if I “look” like I’m on the right track.

2 Likes

You’ll do just fine with the power potential you bring to table. Will have to change your screen name to Beast Mode.

Love that high rt side and move thru the ball :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

I’ve been felling my post impact is a little bit chicken wingish, but I’m not sure if it’s just my short arms. I need to get a face on view but I FEEL like I my arms are accelerating through impact and then just naturally coming up because that’s all I have.