P3 - P4

ezgif.com-gif-maker
Not exactly P3 to P4. My good friend Michael Campbell was a fantastic striker of the ball in his prime. The ball sounded different come off his clubface for sure. His stock shot was a butter fade. Great player!

1 Like

Scorecard never stops.

I love how he holds the clubface open down through P3. His right arm throws a little, but looking at the shape of the hole, he is probably trying to hit a draw (not his natural shot) and this may be the way he does it.

1 Like

20220917_100143

Neilo, can you give me any advice on making GIFs? Yours are brilliant, and I’m always thinking of ones I’d like to make, but I’ve no idea how to.

Cheers

Also, has anyone ever made a GIF comparing Hitting vs Swinging?

If NRG is too busy winning championship belts let me know, it’s actually fairly simple. The trick is to get the background stable- like this from above. NRG makes good gifs.

p3 to impact
impact to p4

Double R, I don’t even know how to start making one, any ideas?

Agreed, the stable background is key.

I’ll send PM, and you can compare notes with NRG when he has time.

1 Like

I always save the video, then you can get the background stable by getting the full image, rather than trying to do an image grab from the screen, cause you never get them all the same size.

I do it all on my phone now just using the normal features, no apps at all. Samsung Galaxy.

Screen recording to get the video off YouTube, then resize the vid. Then there is a video capture feature in the video player to get the image. Then in folder where the images are automatically stored, just select the images and there is a Create option to make the gif. Pretty simple, 5 minute job.

1 Like

Honestly man, I have no idea what any of that means.

I have images/screenshots that I’d love to see in motion, is there software to create that and share it? You guys seem to do it all the time, but I genuinely don’t even know where to start.

Hogan close

1 Like

Are the videos and images on your computer or phone?

Computer.

I tried to say just computer, but I need to have 20 characters :slight_smile:

Anyway, best I can do right now, feel free to click on the link.

Louise Suggs, absolute striper.

A little over my head too, but not too much. Will have to think on it a little but sounds good. I use a free gif app.

Hey B. If you can post the pictures in order I’ll be able to make a gif based on what you’ve posted.

2 Likes

You’ll probably need to download some gif maker software. Paul IoZ could possibly help recommend?? He helped me out with that, but that was 10 years ago.

Nice one, I think this is what I was trying to find out.

F7F4E926-56BC-4F01-91E1-CF694CB8D846_1_201_a
7D49892E-A035-400D-B6CD-CB3B5436A47D_1_201_a
E71D0043-92ED-460F-94A3-B4DA691ABE2A_1_201_a
5E002607-030B-4B2A-91D5-54C98A2B7768_1_201_a
EEFD988A-3517-4CD7-85E4-2A8CED681007_1_201_a