Masters 2012

epic horror shots. Putting comp

how much is that double eagle ball worth?

Its been “donated” to Augusta national by the guy who caught it - no word on what type of offer they made him!!

get over yourself.

If its that bad why watch it? Take your daughter out for ice cream and an Easter egg

Fore right fore right! :unamused:

60 yard hook with a wedge lmao

I just shuddered when Nantz said “this is a new beggining for golf” Golf has been bubbafied :cry:

“This is the end, this is the end of dog racing”

At least Europe will be confident they will hold the Ryder cup in the future years because all the kiddies now will be swinging off their feet trying to hit 50 yard hooks and slices

Well deserved… credit to a guy who never took a lesson truly amazing… its what makes the masters what it is.

And lets not forget that bombing as far as you can it isn’t new, anyone heard of Seve?

Well played Bubba.

I’m sure some could ask the same reason as to why you still post here. If you don’t like what somebody says, why complain about it?

There were some fantastic shots. But there were a lot of awful shots as well. I don’t think that’s what golf is really about. I don’t think that is what Bobby Jones and Alister Mackenzie had in mind either. I think they designed Augusta with risk-reward decisions…not, hit a god awful shot and make a recovery because there is little punishment for hitting a god-awful shot.

I can understand the occasional bad shot, like Kuchar’s on #16. Hey, you get nervous. But, there were a ton of god-awful shots to go around from the ‘best in the world.’ I tend to think that these guys are not as bad as those shots, but I think with the current ANGC design, it’s forcing golfers to swing from their shoes with accuracy taking a backseat. I just don’t know why it’s so bad to think that a poor shot should be penalized.

3JACK

If Bubba hits that tee shot at any hole at my club, he would be reloading. Im happy he won, he’s fun to watch, and maybe praying does work. He hit it over there twice, found it both times, clean lie and had a shot. I woulda been hard up against a tree with zero backswing, but then again i dont pray.

Oh Styles, u crack me up

Steve

Whoever it was that has to quit golf now I can give you a deal on a sweet Sears woody tennis racquet with OG catgut.

Pitching wedge to hole #10 twice is amazing what did Jack hit into 10 in 86? The game has changed Augusta is still protected 10 under is not huge.

Lol. Yep, waiting for his recant post…
Post up your equipment in the sale forum to give us ABS’ers first crack at some deal before you send it to the bay.

Anyway, I am in shock Bubba has a major and a green jacket to boot. I mentally thought two years ago he would never win a major with that swing along with his big misses trying to hit 340y every tee box. But good for him. It appears he has definitely put some hard work in since then, not resting on his length, as he has gotten better consistency. Top 3 in GIR’s past two years I think.

I am surprised more ABS’ers don’t cheer for him considering working the ball into greens is a big Lag preach for top ballstriking. I guess the fact that he is in the bomb category for length and he doesn’t come into impact shallow hurts any chance for acceptance here. But at LEAST he is a genuinely a good guy. A little hyper and jittery but really loves playing on the PGA tour and his fans. Reminds me of a young Phil actually.

Better than kicking clubs, cursing for every mis-hit and not even offering one high five to young fans on way out then giving PR calculated short responses in every post interview.

Ha ha, Ebay - Nike victory red blades - 5 flat and heavy as.

Seve bombed with one of these

Not one of these
TaylorMade R11 Driver Closed.jpg

Which one takes more skill?

I agree Augusta is protected, but only by length. You can scratch half the field before they even tee off, having a major where half of the players in a small field event don’t have a chance is beyond stupid.

Yes agree the U.S. Open is the true champion anytime there’s over 5000 entries then the best is measured

So Mike Weir and Zach Johnson would have been scratched off then, yes?

:blush: :blush: :blush:

This year well and truly! Weir won 03 Zac won 07, golf is longer than it was then even though it wasn’t that long ago.