Bradley Hughes & ABS On Tour

This is the one I was looking for- Brendon in Bermuda the following year as defending champ discussing his feels and awareness of his previous faults and how we attacked them to get his ball back in play again.

3 Likes

Inspiring stuff!
Thanks for posting…

1 Like

I have been to Houston several times over the past 5-6 years to film videos with Steve Elkington and work with his son out at Champions GC. Getting to spend a bit of time with Jackie Burke is pretty incredible. Still knows how to get the right message across and has amazing stories from his playing days and the greats he has played with and traveled with
I think I have some videos somewhere of him talking about several things on a hard drive- will see if I can dig them out to post

6 Likes

Elk still wearing apparel from the Moe Norman collection, nice. Not sure who the elder gent is in the middle but he sure looks like he just might know his way around a golf course a bit…

The one and only Jackie Burke

1 Like

I think Elk got dressed in the dark that morning.:grin:

2 Likes

He’s the best, and those who have gotten to know him are fortunate souls. Took a little digging but waiting for Champions to get back with me about selling the figurine on Mr. Burke’s desk. I think he said a champion comes through those shoes…

s-l500

My writing can get as sloppy as my putting at times.

I meant to say a figurine that’s like the one on Mr. Burke’s desk. They might have an additional figurine for sale in the pro shop, or somewhere else on property. Mr. Pack has them for sale too, if needed later.

Hope that sounds better.

Jack has concentration that is unreal, Barbara says the house could be on fire and he’d be so engrossed in the movie he’d never know about the fire.

1 Like

My buddy HV3- we don’t work together anymore as I insisted he just needed to learn to putt better as he hit it great nearly every week.
Pointed him to a putting guy on the practice green one week and said “See that guy- he is here every week. Go spend one hour with him every Tuesday and Wednesday and you will do just fine”

4 Likes

Practice round at Augusta 2021- with Brendon Todd and Mac Hughes (last weeks winner at Sanderson Farms).
This was the week before the tournament and I was allowed to walk the fairways. During tournament week coaches have to stay outside the ropes. Which is a little strange as you are there to help your player- but they want as few a people as possible to be walking the fairways during tournament week.

5 Likes

With Curtis Strange at The Masters 2021. We had a good chat walking around for a few holes and he said he really enjoyed my social media posts talking about the swing and said he believed in all of it- which is a nice stamp of approval for our ideas here at ABS

5 Likes

This is how much we were beginning to improve Luke Donald’s release and exit. Then he went about face and tried something else. Stark contrast to his normal very rolled right arm and right wrist/hand

3 Likes

Two, do the lads at Champions have the full interview Jackie Burke did with Jim McLean back in the day? I’ve seen snippets of it here and there on the Secret channel, but it used to be available in full and I can’t find it anywhere. Brilliant interview, he’s a real joy to listen to, very funny too.

You can view them here B, 5 at a time only. Check mail box for more details.

Stream Full episodes and extras of the Secret Golf

1 Like

Private video on Vimeo password: jbchamp

There are two other parts I have also that I will add when I can find them

3 Likes

Just a wonderful piece of golf history right there!

1 Like

Awesome man, thanks a million for that :+1:

1 Like

They were in the Vault here- but the old website technology took the Vault away from us for the moment- hopefully we can revive it one day

1 Like

430 path and speed- an old video from 3-4 years ago that was made for my members only site

1 Like