Inside quadrant 4:30 on the ball and illusions

I dont know how the camera does it but I think its a nice illustration of the 2D 0430 line.
Macs0430Line.JPG

Good enough to be your new avatar, Macs :exclamation:

Thanks Teddy but I am not blond enough yet. :smiling_imp:

LAGPRESSURE WROTE-

“I am using Tiger’s feet as a general reference, with a 4 iron, I am assuming a fairly square stance… The trick of this is that with the camera mounted
on his hat, it did seem to be fairly square at address… I had to rotate the photo for our visual purposes, therefore Tiger’s eyes are a very much on the 4:30 line,
in other words, his eyes are square to the edges of the rotated inner photo…”

So what your saying is that Tiger’s eyes are on the four thirty line? Therefore he is looking and aimed at right field? I don’t think that this is so. didn’t you just crop the picture to make it look like he was looking down the four thirty line?I

In the original photo, there was a camera attached to TIger’s hat or head…the picture the camera took was square to the red frame… so that when rotated back to were we see a square stance and divots, it can easily be deducted that Tiger’s eyes are on the 4:30 line coming down into P3. I’ve seen a lot of good players do this… not just Tiger.

tigerflex.jpg

You don’t have to be an expert to see that Tigers face is in a dramatically different position at impact compared to address. Look at any face on impact position of him and it’s basically at a 45 degree angle. Many would say this a flaw but evidently some consider it desirable.