GEARS 3D Modeling System

I’m not really following you here. How does the hammer wobbling increase feel?

Let’s park the hammer throw discussion. This has gotten way off point and I’m largely to blame for that.

Who’d like to discuss GEARS?! Great system, right?! All that 3D modelling going on, wow…

3 Likes

Discuss away…care to introduce a topic or a question or a point of discussion?

I always try to be kind in this sad world of ours.Talked to a local gear instructor that charges $549 a lesson.And swears in an hour he can produce some major grandiose changes using 3d modeling, and proper kinematic sequencing.He is a top 100 teacher.And well known for using cutting edge tech for improving every level of golfer.I’m all about amateurs enjoying this difficult game we partake in.But these transformations don’t seem earth shattering by any means. Am I missing something ?

I would feel after $549 of being 3 d modeled and graphed that I would hopefully look better than that

1 Like

Id want my $$ back. That’s awful :flushed::skull:

On his instagram page it mentioned how he made minor kinematic tweaks to these clients backswings. And the numbers improved dramatically. But what happened at and after the ball ?

I didn’t want to spoil his positivity to an utterly hard game. So I gave him a like on these posts. And shook my head/ what else could I say ?

WTF :flushed: another ?595.00 they get major tweaks needed? SMH :skull::skull:

He says he is revolutionizing the game of golf. One swing at a time.

$ 595.0 :moneybag:dollars at a time.

Im sick to my stomach thinkn these people are getting some computerized robot says they swing like Tiger now.

What a scam.

For $30 k a year I can use it as much as I want. I think I need to buy a gears. I have enough swing techniques upstairs in my grey matter to wreak some havoc

Haha

OMG :flushed: What a fricken scam

Seriously this is sickening they actually suck people into paying for that crap.

1 Like

Limited availability as well

Are these the “before” post-impact positions?

No . After his backswing changes that altered the numbers to make them enjoy the game more

Actually the clients before after the ball oddly looked better

Dude, ur cracking me up now. What a circus :clown_face: they have got going. Wow. No wonder I felt all the FOMO from the put’r wiz gone rogue on us.

Salesmen selling some oil

The man on the left was the before . The right is after