Eagles !

" If there’s a golf course in heaven, I hope it’s like Augusta National, I just don’t want an early tee time"

Gary Player

“There is no such thing as natural touch. Touch is something you create by hitting millions of golf balls”

Lee Trevino

“I have a tip that can take 5 strokes off anyone’s golf game…It’s called an eraser”

Arnold Palmer

“I was never afraid of lightening on the golf course, I just held a 1 iron up in the air”

“Even God can’t hit a 1 iron”

Lee Trevino

“Be the right club TODAY… YES!”

Hal Sutton - 2000 Tournament Players Championship*

• Also used at least once a round in the weekend games amongst our regular 4-somes.

" The reason the pro tells you to keep your head down is so you can’t see him laughing"

Phyllis Diller

“Two balls in the water!!.- Gosh I’ve got a good mind to jump in and make it four”

Simon Hobday

“Four! I should have yelled, ‘Two!’” - Al Czervik

“Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into an even smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose.”

Winston Churchill

“Never break your putter AND your driver in the same round- or you’re dead”

Tommy Bolt

The reporters at Augusta…“So Seve can you tell us about your 4 putt on 16 today”

" I MISS, I MISS, I MISS, I MAKE "

“Only bad golfers are lucky. They’re the ones bouncing balls off trees, turtles and cars. Good golfers have bad luck. When you hit the ball straight, a funny bounce is bound to be unlucky.”

Lee Trevino

“God i played bad. I only hit two good balls all day…I stood on a rake.”

My dad

" Nobody ever swung a golf club TOO slowly "

Bobby Jones

After all these years, it’s still embarrassing for me to play on the American tour. Like the time I asked my caddie for a sand wedge and he came back ten minutes later with a ham on rye.

Chi Chi Rodriguez

[size=150]"If I can see the pin…I aim at it "[/size]…Ian Woosnam Golf Digest Interview 1992

My Uncle Phil in response to playing partners inquiring about drinking morning beer…“It’s noon somewhere!”

[size=150]" I shall never care to argue for anything that would lessen the difficulty of the game, because difficulty is it’s greatest charm"
[/size]
Bobby Jones

“Hogans shots made such a distinctive sound…You could close your eyes and tell where Hogan was hitting on the driving range”

Bob Blyth, Carnoustie Member recalling the 1953 Open

[size=150]“If a great looking golf swing put you high on the money list there would be some of us who would be broke”[/size]
Ray Floyd