Eagles !

[size=150]“Hickory golf was a game of manipulation and inspiration…Steel golf is a game of precision and calculation”[/size]
famous golf writer…Peter Dobereiner

I wonder what he would think about graphite golf?

Brandel Chamblee talking about the swing changes of Tiger Woods whilst working with Sean Foley

“It looks like Tiger is asking Foley what time it is and Foley is trying to build a watch to show him”

“When I won the U.S. Open at Southern Hills in 1958, we still had a 36-hole finish on Saturday. We didn’t play on Sunday because that was the Lord’s day, you see. But seven years later, the USGA and television discovered there was a lot of money to be made on the Lord’s day, and that was the end of the 36-hole finish.” TOMMY BOLT coutesy of Geoff Shackelford

“What does it matter if the poor player can putt all the way from tee to green, provided that he has to zigzag so frequently that he takes six or seven putts to reach it?”
Alistair Mackenzie

[size=150]“The feet must be alive in the swing. They must hold the Earth firm. Perhaps you understand if I say it like ‘my feet are hunting to taste the surface of the ground’…”[/size]

Roberto DeVicenzo

[size=150]They say golf is like life, but don’t believe them. Golf is more complicated than that[/size]. – Gardner Dickinson