Win a Free Module! (scavenger hunt)

1.jpg

I need two sleeves of these. Preferably “new old stock” (6 of them will be fine… without the box… in good shape)
Anyone who can find 6 of these I will give you a free module!

Yes, I need them! Will explain later! :sunglasses:

I played that ball with the Zinthane cover a lot when it came out. Can still remember the soft feel and great spin. Even on short pitch shots, even for a 7-10 handicapper like me could appreciate it. Have wondered why a manufacturer hasn’t used that material again. Seems like it might be the perfect material for a commercial effort…plastic but impressive performance.

I wonder what you are up to Lag…an experiment? A venture?

I just saw a dozen Titlist Balatas on eBay the other day.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Titleist-Professional-100-Tour-Balata-Golf-Balls-One-Dozen-Golf-Balls-NEW-RARE-/281216409370?pt=US_Golf_Balls&hash=item4179cddf1a

The Tour Edition was a solid core ball… with a very soft spinny cover. Greg Norman was the first golfer to win a major using a solid core golf ball.

On the bay boxes of 15.

m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=251161074934

1.jpg

These are the newer versions. Not the same ball as I posted above.

Hey Lag,
I have these balls in my stash 1- Dozen, Don’t know if they are solid core balls. They are Top Flite Z- Balata balls 100 compression tour edition made from Spalding Sports Company. I received them from a friend of mine who new a Japanese Tour Professional. If they will work for you please let me know.

BallTurf
Top Flite Z- Balta 100 Compression.JPG

Lag, check your gmx.com emails for an update. :smiley:

Try these on for size too…ebay.com/itm/LOT-OF-6-SPALDI … 2ecfb53466

J