Wilson Dyna-powered shafts

I just bagged a new set of 1956 Wilson Dyna-powered and was wondering what flex are the shafts that are installed or a way to determine it. The shafts are the true temper rocket shafts with a green shaft band. Will post some pics after I get home tonight.

The green banded rocket shafts play just a bit stiffer than a dynamic gold regular flex shaft.

re shaft those puppies…
Those are really cool low profile heads… the first release of the Dyna 1956… a true classic historic set…

Later on Dyna shafts could be identified by the bore through plugs. The red ones stiff… the black ones regular.

That’s easy…just come on over to my garage and put them on my freq analyzer machine…I like to see what the freq is now with each club and after the change…

But as Lag says we don’t need to rely on the flex as much when using the hitters approach…

Steel is pretty much steel… good, solid and reliable. Firm stiff shafts with a graduated step pattern… about 1/2 between clubs working down the shaft from the long irons getting stiffer into the short irons.

Pretty simple.

I just bought a new car today… (restored 1971) and talk about simple.

What kind; post some pictures.