Welcome: 550 site members

Couldn’t agree more, Aiguille… the things being discussed on this forum amaze more and more every day- I feel more than lucky to have the opportunity to discuss the nuances of the game with a bunch of guys that imo are as advanced in their thinking as they are humble. If anything lately this place has been bursting with new information and enthusiastic insights. If this is considered going down hill then I suggest jumping on the sled and buckling up- it’s gonna get faster!
Cheers…
BOM

This is not going to be the biggest golf forum of all time… nor should it.

All the talk of actually learning to improve your game by working on your technique in a structured and strict manner, and not just by stopping by the nearest golf megastore will keep most away from here. People shooting 66 using persimmon isn’t what most want to hear.

Regardless of how this grows or doesn’t… the heart of ABS is inside the private student area, and there is an entire other universe happening there as we know.

The public forum allows us all to share in open insightful discussion about the many aspects of the game, and it’s a place for us all to learn including myself from many of the different contributors, posts, threads, and discussions that go on there.

I think the duality that exists between the two arenas keeps this from becoming what many of the other sites have turned into.

pa copy.jpg

We just passed over 2000 posts in the private student area… which I think shows an interesting balance between both our public and private sides here.

We have just made it to 250 Members-- Our goal is quality over quantity but it’s a nice milestone to reach just the same- Welcome starchuk

300 members now- welcome to all and we trust we have some great information here at ABS for all to enjoy

Welcome- Hogannut- ABS forum member 400 !!!

Twomasters, thankyou. I’m previleged to be member #400. I am also starting module one today.

The Advanced Ball Striking community has now reached 500 forum members.

I believe this is a testament to the quality information we try to forward onto the followers of the site. We have never claimed we wanted to be the biggest but we have always had the desire to be the best.
A big thank you to all who frequent the pages of Advanced Ball Striking, and a huge thankyou to our frequent posters and especially our ABS students who help add flavour with their thoughts, questions and answers also.

May we continue to grow, but more importantly may we continue to provide the best instruction and thoughts on equipment and all aspects of the game that assist all our forum members in their quest for better golf

online.JPG

Last thursday was a big hit day for Advanced Ball Striking…just noticed this…not sure what the big attraction was at 1.49pm but 51 people on the site at once

550 members now-- great addition as #550–i’machopper

One of my good friends and former caddie back in the late 80’s

Welcome to the jam chopper.

Hey Captain…if Two can get a good friend to enlist…certainly you could do better than that by getting Olga Kurlylenko to
join the mix. What an adddition that would make…I’d be on the site 24/7 :laughing:

That should read… I AM A CHOPPER…shortened to Aussie slang it becomes… imachopper… my mate thinks he’s a hacker!!!