Uk members?

Hi guys,

I found this place from Bradley’s thread on SITD. I’ve recently bought a couple of sets of old Hogan blades which I’ve flattened. I like these and would like to consider the next step and wondered if there were any UK members anywhere near Northampton with ABS gear I can meet up with for a swing?

Cheers,
Dean

Nobody then. :sunglasses:

Hi 23rdman,

I think there are a fair few UK members on here just perhaps not that close to Northampton :wink: You are very welcome to drop me a pm (I’m on the south coast) if there is anything you want to discuss.

Cheers, Arnie

Hi Arnie,

Many thanks for replying. I’ve been in contact with Neil and may well take a set of his to try out. In the meantime as nobody appears to be that close to me I’m going to weight and hard step the set of TP9’s I’ve just picked up with S400’s. It will be an old school doing it by feel method, which I’ve used on all my club builds. I don’t have the ability (tools) to remove offset so that’ll have to stay for now, but it’ll give me a good idea if the weight will work for me.

Great, you’ve been in touch with Neil which means your in very good hands on the club front. 90% of my clubs have been through the NRG workshop and are all the better for it :wink: Let us know how you get on.

Cheers, Anie

Thanks Arnie, I’ll be sure to keep you updated.

My Power Thrust 61’s arrived yesterday and I’m looking forward to regripping them and bending them flat. Man, those are some serious blades. Zero bounce and razor sharp leading edge.