The Ugliest Golf Club Ever Made

I know it was meant to be NO putters allowed…but looks like the POD is the winner…so this club still has to rate a mention just for the curious to see-- The Reverse Putter-- shaft on the other side of the head
rv1.JPG
rv2.JPG
rv3.JPG

Right On fred… Hands down the Power Pod is the fugliest club ever…

The one thing about the pod is that it still asks of you to make a fairly precision strike…

The new frying pan drives look so horrible to me, I would rather hit the pod personally…

today I had one of those magical ball striking rounds leading to 7 birdies without really making a putt outside 15 feet.
I really don’t think a giant driver or perimeter weighted oversized irons would have allowed me to strike the ball with the kind of precision I did today. Being able to really feel the sweetspot kept the round in check and progressing nicely with true feedback and true confidence.

Huge heads scream at me… “you can’t do this, you’re not good enough”

I’d rather a club say to me “even though I’m ugly, I have a nice pure little sweetspot that will make your day when you hit me just right”

“even though I’m ugly, I have a nice pure little sweetspot that will make your day when you hit me just right”
[/quote]
That’s what I tell the ladies :smiley:

O YA!! Here it is, winner winner chicken dinner, I tried to hit the buy button but I started to puke in my mouth a little…

cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-COLLECTABLE … 2eaa0e3d1a

Apparently if you stamp Tour Select AND Tour Choice on a club it makes up for it’s shortcomings… I’m not sure though :confused:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 500wt_1167

The Alien! I love that! Cool thing is the head is exactly the same size as an upside down Breakfast Jack. Doo do do, doo do do do…

For the level-headed

cgi.ebay.com/PUTTER-KMS-BRONZE-V … 518b5fa415

Or for the minimalist golfer

cgi.ebay.com/PUTTER-MARBLE-HEAD- … 518b78dbbc

kinda like it actually…