The Iron Factory (Club refinishing)

Just wanted to give heads up to anyone that wants to refinish/restore their favorite classic gear. They appear to do good work. I cant comment on their pricing, not sure what the going rates are for refinishes. They are based out of Grand Junction, Colorado.

If you are interested, check it out. I really like their satin finishes.

http://www.theironfactory.com/

Heres some of a their work…
Apex 1-SW (2).JPG
Apex 1-SW.JPG
face.JPG
Wilson2.JPG
Wilson1.JPG
Powerbuilt.JPG
Bounce.JPG

I’ve heard almost nothing but great things about them. I believe Titleist sends all of their Tour player requests to them. I would like to do this with my '67 Hogan PC5 irons and my Mizuno TN-87 irons.

3JACK

Jim did my Wilson Dynapowers, although my loft/lie request nearly gave him a heart attack. I opted for the total iron rebuild (chrome, paint, shaft, ferrule, grip, loft, lie) and the net net came in under $499 for the complete set.

He went out of his way to offer some resources for adding the wedges to my set too, which had the added difficulty of me being left-handed.

This is not a quick turnaround process. You will wait. But in the end, I think the wait will be worth it.

While there’s something to be said for the worn and unfinished look, I have enjoyed the many compliments that come with the attraction of shiny, new chrome on classic blades. Throw a Wood Bros persimmon in the bag, and you can bring an old timer to tears. :wink: