Swing changes

9f5ug.gifThings have certainly changed by intent only… Backswing, downswing… etc… without having to think about it… My swing looked nothing like this last year… Coming into the ball from a shallow angle… (4:30) line and post impact acceleration… I used to have straight legs at the transition, now my knee flex deepens without having to think about that either… Left wrist cupped at top of swing and half way down as well… I’m very pleased with the results… I mostly worked on post impact stuff last year and dealt with the misses and incorporated the 4:30 line during winter and now… I now have excellent clubface control… Now I understand what Ben Hogan said about “reverse every natural instinct”…

9f8op.gif

Last Spring…

Nice job!

What’s the change in ball flight you’ve experienced? What’s the miss now?

Thanks… A much more consistent trajectory… Wind doesn’t effect the ball nearly as much… Stock shot is a little cut or straight shot… Miss is just a little push cut but very manageable… My wedge game and short irons were pretty good last year but improved dramatically… Brad gave me a tip to squeeze my obliques post impact which helped with clubface control but I was still steep… Drilling on the 4:30 line to impact all winter is bringing things together nicely…