Based in the UK (London), so I imagine these will primarily be of potential interest to UK ABSers as they might be rather expensive to ship internationally. However, prepared to look at shipping internationally if someone really wants!
- Super condition set of Haig Ultradyne 1970-71 Black Button irons. 2-SW (10 irons) original stiff flex steel hafts which have an unusual short fluted section a few inches above the hosel (not unlike like the shaft fluting on 8802 putters). Shaft bands still good. Grips are original and playable. The irons haven’t seen much play at all and have been well looked after. The Ultradynes are forged, unlike the subsequent Ultradyne 2 and 3s. Black hosel plugs.
- Excellent condition Haig Ultra Contour Sole iron heads. 3-PW (8 irons). My best guess is that these are the 1967 model. They look exactly like the irons pictured on Ironfinder except that the soles of the clubs are marked with the iron number and “fluid-feel” but no “385”. Haven’t seen too much play and have been well looked after. Black hosel plugs.
- A well used set of Haig Ultra iron heads. 3-SW (9 irons). My best guess is that these are the 1965-66 model. They look exactly like the irons pictured on Ironfinder except that the soles of the clubs are marked with the iron number and “CONTOUR SOLE” but no “385”. Black hosel plugs.
- Excellent condition Maxfli DP-40s. 2-SW (10 irons). These were super Maxfli musclebacks issued around the time of the more well known DP-30s. Currently fitted with the original R300 shafts and Lamkin Crossline grips. Happy to pull the shafts and just ship the heads if someone wants.
- Good condition Maxfli Pro Special iron heads. 3-SW (9 irons). Plenty of bag chatter. Sole on SW has a patch that has worn through to the copper underlay.
- Rare Mizuno forged irons. 3-SW (9 irons). Johnny Miller “THE PROFESSIONAL” signature forged irons. I also have a matching signature driver and 4 wood, both persimmon. Irons and woods are shafted in steel R flex shafts. Shaft bands are original and labelled with Mizuno and Johnny Miller. Grips are all in good playable condition and are the original ones with “J.MILLER” running down the grips. Very pretty irons in excellent condition. 4 wood is in very good condition, but the driver head needs some tlc.
Have a few other iron sets/heads that I’ll detail including some Wilson Dyapower Turfriders, some unusual Craigton diamondback blades (with a naturally weighted 18oz sandwedge), some Letters Master models, some Dunlop Powerpoint blades (almost no muscle), some Cotton blades and various persimmons from Mizuno and others, as well as some Hogan and Hagen laminates. Also two tiny headed steel fairway woods - Daiwa Advisors - that have been reshafted to allow the hosels to be bent flatter.
Best to email or message me for further info and pics, and to make offers: email@example.com.