Science Validates Erickson

Your backswing needs looking at but your downswing looks okay

@Dubious ur giving advice as an 18 handicap? :clown_face:

Don’t worry about my swing (it’s full of flaws) but your takeaway is a little Matt Wolff like. But you do get into a good slot position in the downswing.

@Dubious nobody here asked u for any advice.

The course I play on ‘Panshangar’ is a municipal but in my opinion it’s the toughest course I’ve ever played (6200 yds) because the fairways are so narrow , the hazards treacherous and most of the greens small. Every hole is different and its more difficult than any of the championship courses I’ve played on in France.

I’m giving it free of charge

Who could believe there is any integrity in your posts, when you advocate Monte Scheinblums videos on the MYGOLFSPY forum while on here you pretend to be an ABS acolyte?

I’m open to forms of playing golf that have validity. Where you seem to just want to throw your obtuse mathematical formulas around. And I stress Playing golf. I don’t think you even understand that basic term

Rubbish , you hate everything about golf and infiltrate forums to spread your poison. Now you deny being on this ABS forum and that you only post on wrx and mygolfspy (ie. under the name RickyBobby_PR). Why waste your time over so many years , its madness!

Optimising Clubhead Speed - Is this the real way? - Page 11 - Lessons, Drills, Mental Game, and Fitness Tips - MyGolfSpy Forum

Your posts show me nothing

Dustin Johnson is the epitome of Kelvin Miyahira’s “drive hold” release pattern and he was literally called a swinger IN THIS THREAD and I believe it was John who called him a swinger.

So which one is it? Is Dustin Johnson a drive holder using optimal body movements and an optimal release pattern or is he a swinger slinging the club around with a pivot stall?

Nobody who’s hitting up properly is doing it by flipping the clubhead and adding loft. That would create spin loft issues. It would certainly be an option, but a poor one and that’s not what they’re doing.

Merriam-Webster 2a and 2c seem appropriate given the title of the thread.

1 Like
1 Like

From Dave Tutelman website

"I come at this from a background in clubfitting, not golf instruction. I know that the shaft is always bent forward coming into impact. I have never experienced, nor heard of another clubfitter who experienced, a backward bend coming into impact for a decent full swing. (That is, a full swing meant to hit the ball the “stock” distance or more for that club, and not distorted by a skilled golfer trying to do something specific with torque to make a point – something different from what they would do if playing golf.) "

…Am not certain that refutes the videos Lag has posted…

Panicked into deleting your incriminating comment which shows what a fraud you are. Lol!

I must admit you do quite well creating your different characterisations on various forums and seem to have enough knowledge of golf swing kinematics to make your posts convincing. But to carry out this masquerade since 2016 on MYGOLFSPY is amazing and you must have laughed out loud when some of those forum posters tagged your posts with a ‘like’. I wonder how many gullible golfers have followed your advice and ruined their swings (or maybe with luck improved them- we will never know).

:sunglasses::v::point_up_2:t3: