Rules Test- just for fun

I dunno.

The example seems extreme to me. Whilst a lot of the transgressions are possible all of them in two holes are unlikely as is the liklihood of none of the four knowing the rules.

Ok,

What would be the outcome under TRGA rules?

How about all matches were already over either 10&8 or 9&7 before they reached the 12th tee due to the 187 rules violations which they already had incurred.

I think for the benefit of the question…I was presuming that these were hole 1 and 2 of their match…but I used 12 and 13 at Augusta as an example as everyone would visually know what those holes looked like to determine the shots the players were hitting…so let’s say NO holes were previously played.

Steb did well on his answers…anyone else want to take a shot?.. Steb may change one of his decisions based on the info above

I haven’t opened a Rulebook since like 2003 and I never studied match play. My head spins trying to figure out even what’s ok and what’s a violation. I would think that the verbal agreement to halve holds up but that’s a guesstimation at best. Its sick & twisted which I like though.

No, but you’ve had me thinking what it could be! The only subtle thing was I said with my match scores was they were won–typo I didn’t notice until lag lockout occurred. No result had been decided yet assuming they had a few more holes left to play.