Podcasts- Bradley Hughes Interviews The Greats

Lag asked me to start a new thread highlighting some of the podcasts I have recorded with players caddies architects and equipment people
Please feel free to discuss any highlights from any of the pods and mention things that stood out to you from the listening experience.
I will start out loading the links here in order of recording date.
First up Ian Baker Finch

2 Likes

Second podcast Doug Sanders who unfortunately passed away in the past 18 months

2 Likes

Jenny Sevil (Jones) was an excellent Australian womens player predominantly in Japan. She has been helping golfers with their mental workings for over a decade now and has some good thoughts in our interview about how to think better to bring out the best player you can be

2 Likes

Coaching yourself is an art, a skill and a problem…LOL.

Great podcast, “HOW” to think is very important in this game. Please pass on my personal thanks, this was so in depth of WHAT to do to prepare and deal with the pressures of golf. I loved all the ideas from the greats too, stories and scenarios. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Jenny was great, I even attended an online seminar of hers after hearing her on your podcast.

Rick Thomason
MizunoMayhem

1 Like

New podcast I recorded today with former player and commentator and former winner of the Tour Championship in the Happy Gilmore movie- Mark Lye.
Entertaining listen on many subjects.

1 Like