Original Iron Lie and Loft Angles,, where to Find

Looking for some help in getting the original lofts and lie angles on my iron sets…so I can have them tweaked to 4-5 flat…
Is there and link or resource anyone’s found that can help one find this stuff…
I have taken a set that I had done by a shop and just lined them up next to a set, club by club, that I “barnyard bent”
in my vise , until the shafts looked parallel…God knows where they are at mearement wise…

My google searching has been kinda hit and miss, and looking thru the ABS site has not been much better…
Maybe someone has some tips for locating this info within the site that I am neglecting to use…

thanks all,
daleheck

Match yours up with Lags spec. You can download his specs here
http://www.advancedballstriking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=260

His specs are typically 6 degrees flatter from original. The loft is pretty much standard on his spec sheet i believe.

Which set are you trying to bend specifically?

Thanks Bspeck,
2 sets I want at around 5 deg. from standard, since the Hogans I had bent by a guy I can’t get a hold of anymore did them they look and hit the best , he set them at that, or at least said he did…

Both Macgregors,
'83 Muirfields and '67 R2MT 's

I dont have the bucks for a full on bending rig so I have been messing with a vise, protractor and bending bar…
Figured I try my hand at the '67 R2MT since the aren’t that great of set and I only paid $20.00 for them…

thanks for the help
Dale

equip2golf.com/specification … html~specs

I think you can select by mfg. …

I stumbled on this link above which looks like it could be useful to those interested…
I have some MP14’s , standard on this set looks to be 4 degrees up right from Lags Specs…

I guess this is just an academic excercise for the late night golf insomniac ! :laughing:

Since Lags specs. mentioned that all his sets are set the same lie angle wise…

It would be cool to just take the numbers to some shop goof and watch his eyes widen when you tell
to bend them to those specs !

Now, if I can just get the duct tape to hold that protractor on my vise I’ll have it licked !