Dustin Johnson…Charlie Hoffman…Matsuyama

Woods. :smiley:

Hard to believe I’d ever consider him to be an outside bet but I do. :wink:

Graeme McDowell or (Bubba) Watson

Andy

Lefty,Poulter,Kuchar

Tom Watson is my outside bet.

He’s playing the white tees right?

Outside bets…Mahan, Kuchar and Mcdowell.
Think Mickleson and Woods will also be in the shootout come Sunday.

small bets at 50/1 Watney (earlier in the year) & 100/1 Karlsson & Ogilvy. I quite like the idea of 40/1 McDowell, 16/1 VJ for top Rest of World appeals as he might go well without contending

but it’s very easy to find all sorts of fancies if you look for long enough :slight_smile:

i’ve basically gone all-in Mickelson at 8/1 - can’t ask for better course form (think it is 7 top 5 finishes in past 9 years or similar) & 63/65 at the w/e in Houston - his chance is pretty hard to ignore & the odds are fair (13/2 now i think)

Love, Folwer,Kaymer, Mahan…

I’m picking Anthony Kim as my darkhorse winner. The thumb is feeling better, but not sure about the six inches between his ears.

How could you not pick Lefty to win it all. Clearly the favorite. However, I’m going with Luke Donald as our 2011 Masters Champion. His win in the desert was impressive and those that know him and play with him say his short game is beyond anything anyone is achieving currently. Yes, he’s shorter but if he takes a page out of the Zach Johnson playbook, you never know. If conditions are benign and wind isn’t a factor (except on 12!) look for Luke on the leaderboard.

I guess the betting window is closed as I post this. First round is underway!!!