Left arm connection - real or feel?

I’m sure it’s in “The Vault” … I mean what is not in there?

I can release it that way also and hit good quality golf shots… but it is not an easier way to do things. There is a much greater timing and feel element to doing that… doesn’t mean it can’t be done… but it sure is not going to work for me not practicing, hitting balls or only playing a couple of rounds a month.

Sorry about that the other night, Lag and Lipout, and the board, it was a bit of a case of a long week and a short fuse. I’d be one of the first to call someone out for being a ass, so I’m calling myself out for it. I haven’t had a ton of time or energy for posting lately so I suppose I just wanted to make it count :slight_smile: I’m all about quality over quantity…

In fairness, Centripedal, I’d have to ask the same question back to you. I’ve made who knows how many posts on this site, and the first one you respond to is when I’m an ass? I would call that sort of confrontational, no?

This made me laugh, Bom!

Bom: Here is my olive branch everyone. Sorry, it’s been a tough week. Oh, and by the way…Centripedal - come closer so I can whack you with it! :wink:

Captain Chaos

All good, it’s just a message board and I don’t take anything personal :smiley:

Yes, I would say it is confrontational but if you reserve the right to be so without being called out then to bad. And it´s not our first discussion on this board, we discussed acceleration post impact quite some time ago, more than a year perhaps.

But you do have a point, I don´t contribute much here and that wasn´t much of a contribution I guess. Hope all is well with you.

On with the good stuff.

Bom,

I thought you were just being a bit sarcastic…
There is one video somewhere I have seen where Hogan dump and rolls a few shots hitting on the range.
Never seen him do that in any other video… but I know a bunch of TGMers hang their hat on those rare clips as if
that is what he always did. Everyone wants Hogan in their swing corner.

It makes my day knowing I gave The Captain a laugh… there’s really no higher honour. Centripedal, I’ve got no problem whatsoever being called out, there was some solid tongue in cheek, and a touch of irony in that comment- not always the easiest to see, so no hard feelings.
Lipout… cheers, man, glad there’s no shite in the air…
I feel like I’m making the rounds shaking hands with everyone :smiley:
Next up, Mr. Lag, I really was being sarcastic in a lot of ways, but it had arsehole written all over it too. I wrote out a post actually in response to your points but then decided to shorten it a little :unamused:

I do think it’s an interesting area and worthy of some discussion…

Onwards and upwards!
BOM

“Easy Come Easy Go”…right Bom?

:smiley:

Andy

:cry:

Be careful who’s hand you shake in here.

On a side note I really wish I understood the soccer stuff you guys are into… I try picking it up in Canada… the “Elite” league or something… Oops, forgot it’s called football there, right?

Anyway, this left arm stuff to me… it might be beyond me but I always just saw it as a simple ‘ideal’ in the opening moments of the downswing to make sure you weren’t starting with a huge throwaway.

Do you think sometimes we get stuck on the little things too much? I think I do personally… sometimes robbing myself of a bigger picture.

It would be stupid of me to say that soccer is for wussies, so I’m not going to say that. :laughing:

Paul might not agree :slight_smile:
to be fair those were ‘the good old days’ it is for wussies these days
jones-gascoigne.jpg

It would be, RR, so thanks for not saying it :slight_smile:
Though I will say that the guy on the left with the blue drink container is a wussy. But the guy on the right who’s spitting mad sticking up for his short in stature teammate who the guy on the left just started a fight with, is not a wussy… by any stretch of the imagination. With apologies to any Arse-nil fans out there :smiley:
Btw, when did football come into this thread? I’m confused…
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwcpFXOsrY8[/youtube]

There only one Roy keane alright. I´ll never forget the Haland tackle though, saw it live when it happened. Keano is a legend but geez my stomach churned watching the replay.

…what were we talking about again, something golf related…:slight_smile:

Somewhere I heard the expression “off the fairway”… :smiley:
It’s ok…a comic relief of sorts.

Man, for as much as I love him, that tackle makes me buckle, and wonder, every time I watch it… Even that short time ago, it really was a different game… It’s very hard to justify what he did there, no matter how ardent a fan of his you are… Obviously, I’m not even a Man U supporter, but I’ll still reach out for Keano every time… But that tackle is way out there… he’s his own man, for sure, but for fook’s sake, that was just savage… I can’t even imagine that happening these days!
He really is some man, though… you just know he was waiting for that moment all that time he was injured- I often wonder if that’s what kept him motivated!.. Unbelievable…
Cheers…
B

Nice! Sounds about right, Eagle… this all has been a fair way off the fairway… punintentional :slight_smile:

It certainly would be, because everyone knows it’s the other way round - all my footballing buddies tell me that golf is for wussies. :laughing: