JoJo Dancer..

Not just about semantics, but about what is passive and what is not. Is it the hands/wrists that are passive? Or the arms? I don’t know the answer, but I have a feeling that the right elbow straightening and tucking into the pitch elbow position is not passive (although it’s not a forceful move), but the hands/wrists during that move are, and with good hand attitudes we will create more angles through this move, ready for firing from the P3 position.

That’s it…waiting for that special moment when the heavens open up!! Macs has a great description of that too- about going downhill in a car in neutral…pretty cool :slight_smile:

if you are going to build a golf swing that hits hard with the hands (yes this is the ABS swing), then you have to brace yourself for the hit. when we talk gravity drop we are simply describing the move that braces us for the hit. If you focus on manufacturing the drop then you will have a weak swing, but if the intentions is hit as hard as you can with the hands then you naturally feel this drop. it’s an athletic move, hips open up, weight shifts, body braces, and hands are ready to hit the ball as hard as you can (you’ll have to pay for mod #1 and #2 for me to describe more).

It took me awhile to figure out what lag was talking about, part of my problem was that I was coming at all this too mechanically. I was trying to manufacturer the move…instead of remembering that lag, twomasters, others here are athletes, and so much of what we are doing is an athletic movement: a response to an intention. what we observe and describe are reactions and accommodations to the power hands move that ABS is teaching us.

This is the nuts and bolts of everything. Push, Pull, Push and Pull, Hitting, Swinging, Switting, One Lever, Multiple Levers, One Plane, Two or More Planes, Stack and Tilt, Attack angles…and on and on is predicated upon intention. Our body and brain will figure out the rest…that is if we can get out of our own way to allow things to happen naturally instead of worrying about that little orb with dimples.

In the process of seeing if I can hijack the modules and sell them for profit on EBAY :laughing: :laughing: