How to incorporate the mod work into our golf swing

My interpretation is that you are not bowing to the 4:30 line - in other words your spine angle is not set and hence why you need to push your butt (pelvis) to 10:30. I could be wrong (most likely) but that is how I interpret your description.

This is why I like that address position that Bradley (2M) shows on his video, where you address the ball with your set up behind the ball. You should be already bowing to the 4:30 line at that point and all you are doing is rotating your shoulders.

faldo_hip_slide.jpg

tiger_hogan_hip_slide.jpg

hip_slide.jpg

duval_hip_slide.jpg

montgomerie_hip_slide.jpg

All these two shot sequences show that the hips have slid forward as fars as they can possibly go, infact they have extended the right leg as far as it will go with the heel down, and have further pushed off the right toe. What it would be nice to show is the bow to the 430 line as a shot in between at p5. Two’s video (where he addresses a ball behind his right foot and inside) now that’s a bow to 4:30. I’m just now getting that bow on ds, it feels like I’m way inside, and then the hips snap the clubface square. It feels like I"m going to hit a snap hook, but if I hold the face open with CW…like I said before, it starts at target and is straight or fades.

The transition feels much much more athletic and dynamic with the M.S. 10:30 butt push-zipper away from ball, where as if I just pressure down right leg and bow to 430, that feels straight jacket restricted and awkward. For me, its about the push, all I was doing before was turn OTT from flat shoulders. The 10:30 push creates the bow on ds or that feel anyway.

I’m going after the left arm pull back today, hip slide push off right foot while pull back left shoulder off braced left foot to get that Hogan FLW. I guess its possible for the left arm to be too connected, I wish I had that problem. That’s kind of a scissor move, but I haven’t yet added the left pull, wish me luck, my next post might be from traction in Hospital.

Whoa, that’s a lot to work on. In Mod 2 you will learn that it is not a push off of the right foot, but rather a push down the right leg, then a squeeze. Think of a scissor move of the legs after pressuring down the right leg.

I think this is a struggle for me as well. Drill 1 has us already bowed but when we try to take the drill to the full swing, I don’t know how to get to this bowed position. I believe it comes in Drill 5 but seeing the MS butt push gives me an idea of what is coming. I drilled mod 1 for two months and now I’m OTT, the exact opposite of what the drill is supposed to do, and I think it’s because I don’t know how to get back to the bowed starting position of drill 1. My hands never slot. I’m gonna try the butt push and see how it goes.