hogans address

Steb.
Understand where your coming from but MORAD is Mac’s research the guy is probably top 10 ball strikers in the world right handed and left handed all we can do is keep are vision wide and learn from success.

I enjoy watching great ball strikers, regardless of what they say… When I look at Mac I see things that I don’t hear Mac talk about. All the angles and such are created by something else… vapor trails of internal intentions and action. That is what interests me…

I am more a seeker of the true cause rather than the visual effect.

I’m perfectly symmetrical…though I do hang a little to the left for some reason. :wink:

This picture is not a testmonial to any particular player or method because body ratios are different…actions different, etc.

It’s just my Man in the Box image that rattled around in my rat brain moons ago, and at the time it was a good starting point for me in visualizing address angles. Again, nothing etched in granite here…just having some fun with my paint program…which is really neat! :slight_smile: RR

box.JPG

There’s definitely something in the thigh angle of good players alright. I was kind of obsessed with it a good few years ago because I was sure there was a pattern in it somewhere, but I never got to the bottom of it so let it go…

Is this really RR we’re dealing with, or has he handed the reigns over to Rat 2.0 and gone sailing off into the sunset? You’ve gotten awful fancy with the new gadgets and avatars.
Cheers…