Happy Holidays guys!

Ahhh, now we’re talking. Torpedo will make you grow some serious mid-digital and chest hair, my friends -manly stuff for sure. And I’m starting to like the DogfishHead IPAs (60 and 90 Minute varieties are nice) as well…

You guys are killing me!
Any fans of the Smuttynose IPA… such a solid beer. The Deschutes brewery up in Oregon has a solid IPA called Inversion which I’m a fan of… The Dogfish Heads are great- a bit pricey as they go up.
Guinness is fine here but not great. It seems to be better out of those draft bottles than the cans- for some reason, Guinness in general over here has a metallic type taste to it, so the cans make that worse…
Excellent topic of discussion, we should have a thread :mrgreen:

I agree on the Smuttyness (as robbo can attest!).

I second everything here. Happy Holidays to all.

This truly is an amazing journey. I’ve learned so much and continue to do so. I’m very excited about what’s to come, even though I’m only on Module 1, and as I told Lag, I have a feeling I’ll be doing this module and Module 2 the rest of my golfing like–it’s that good.

This is by far the most comprehensive, thoughtful and results-oriented golf teaching website out there.

Thanks Lag and Two for leading us and walking the walk everytime you post up one of your swings.

Any other sites/teachers out there doing that? Hmmm? Can’t hear anything. Didn’t think so.

Anyone big on the Flying Dog series? You’ve all inspired me to give the DoggyStyle Classic Pale a try tonight…just jumped right off the shelf on the way home…

Classic… they have that same damn jumping beer where I live too…
I haven’t tried the flying dog, I may just have to

Ok, it’s actually DoggIE Style, and it didn’t knock my knickers off. “IE” for the feminine I presume (hope!), which made me feel a little a better all things considered…nevertheless, I expected more with such a strong name.

Torpedo, where art thou?

Man, that’s disappointing, nothing worse than a beer that doesn’t hit the spot when you want your spot hit…
I’m actually not a huge Pale Ale fan, not enough bite as a general rule. In fact I’ve made the mistake of thinking I’m picking up IPA only to get home and have it be Pale Ale… heartbreaking is not too strong a word to describe that moment of realization.

Cheese,

Preciate you taking one for the team! Here’s another to check OFF the list … “Lagunitas Brown Shugga Sweet Release Ale”. I was picking up some Torpedo IPA when the store clerk strongly recommends the Brown Shugga. Higher alcohol content he tells me (which doesn’t equate to better taste btw).

I was a little skeptical when I saw the “sweet release” on the bottle and should have gone with my gut but I had some skin money I’d won that morning burning a hole in my pocket. Total fail. :frowning:

Gardner Dickinson’s “trap draw” is to golf shots what Sierra Nevada’s Torpedo IPA is to beer. :wink:

robbo

Damn right.