FINISH TO THE SKY

FINISH TO THE SKY
The Golf Swing Moe Norman Taught Me: Golf Knowledge Was His Gift To Me.
Author: Greg Lavern
Here is a Preview of my new book that is available early June 2014.
friesenpress.com/bookstore/t … 0013977528

Thank You
Greg

Greg,

How is this book different to your previous book The Real Moe Norman that I and no doubt others here purchased.?

Thanks

To NRG.
My new book is straight from me to you without any alterations or involvement of another writer. I totally authored this book myself and from my past experiences would not have it any other way. I must say i learned from my mistakes and moved forward or my new book would not have been possible.
In the first part of the book there is a great biography that is straight from my own experiences of events that is well organized where both golfers and non-golfers who had the opportunity to read my manuscript could not put it down. There are different swing sequences of both Moe and myself that are far superior than the first book. The 1963 and 1964 swing sequences of Moe are great and represent the golf swing he taught me. You will particularly enjoy a dynamic Moe in 1964 with a baseball cap on that only a hand full of people have seen. It is truly from my experience that the 1964 images are the best Moe Norman ever swung the golf club. The information from set-up to finish is more advanced which i clearly explain to give the proper direction on how Moe achieved his pure ball striking. To finalize i provided two more secrets that Moe and myself have held on for all these years.
I am getting older and decided the important stuff i knew be released to the public. I have totally been honest and the contents of this book are the absolute truth that involved many hours of hard work to make FINISH TO THE SKY a reality. I am proud of this accomplishment where i went the extra mile to get it right for Moe.

Thank you
FINISH TO THE SKY
The Golf Swing Moe Norman Taught Me: Golf Knowledge Was His Gift TO Me.
Author - Greg Lavern

TO LAG AND HIS FORUM:
Just got the word that FINISH TO THE SKY
The Golf Swing Moe Norman Taught Me: Knowledge Was His Gift To Me.
IS NOW ONLINE TO ORDER AT friesenpress.com/bookstore/t … 0013977528

Thanks for your support
Enjoy!
Author - Greg Lavern

Suppose the elephant in the room question is why weren’t the “secrets” revealed in your first book.? It says on the front cover “The lost secrets of golf and life from a golfing legend”. The second section of the book is called “Swing Secrets”

NRG
I was smart not to give away the farm in the first book and was generous with one secret you needed to develop in order to perform the other two. The other two secrets are in my new book which totals three. The other book you speak of which i co- authored is not available and really a dead issue though it was 100 times better than the Natural Golf junk and one axis swing being promoted that i certainly am not a fan of. My concentration is on my new book Finish To The Sky. I suggest you buy my new book where it will answer all your questions and much more. Besides the three secrets that i kept close to me for many years i have provided the proper direction from set-up to finish on what Moe actually did so all of you wont be guessing anymore. After you read the book a author website will be set- up in July or August for your wonderful comments.
Golfer’s are ordering the book now that will make a great Father’s Day gift .

Thank you for your interest in the special golf relationship between Moe Norman and Greg Lavern
Greg

Doubt my Father would enjoy it, he’s an angler.

NRG
Every golfer can learn something from Moe Norman’s wisdom.
Even your father.
Thanks and Good luck.
Greg

Good morning, Greg. Unfortunately, I have not been able to find a copy of your first book, “The Real Moe Norman”. I have ordered a hardcover copy of “Finish to the Sky”, and am really looking forward to reading it. Does it cover everything the first book did, or should I continue to look for it, too? Did you ever accompany Moe on any of his trips to visit Paul Bertholy? I am very interested in the Bertholy-Norman connection. Best wishes, James.

To : tr Sloan
Hello James,
The first book i co-authored no longer exists from a partnership that was abolished that caused the book to be taken off line. It involved total dishonesty by the writer with the other two co- authors. I could never understand how the writer in his own mind could claim credit when it was all my intellectual property. What would the writer have written on?, Marry had a little lamb! ha ha, certainly not on Moe Norman when he only saw him at a clinic once. Interesting enough the writer put himself as the only one on the bank account and kept all the money from sales. I never seen a dime from that first book. So to make a long story short in order to get rid of the crook the book would have to be sacrificed. The Real Moe Norman cannot be published ever again without my legal authorization. I have moved on from this book because of the events that took place which motivated me to write my own book. Besides i created the title of the book The Real Moe Norman that Todd Graves of Natural Golf utilizes to lure people into his website without my permission. I hope you can understand why my concentration is totally in my new book FINISH TO THE SKY.

I do not have any books for sale myself though there is a fellow on here called powerfade66 that has a extra copy of The Real Moe Norman book he would like to sell.
Maybe this will help you end your search for the first book i co-authored.
Thank you for purchasing my new book that i know you will just love. I don’t want you to think i am bragging but the book is well organized and the instruction displays information no one has ever experienced except Moe and myself. When i wrote Finish To The Sky i left The Real Moe Norman in the closet with its writer while in seclusion i put together the entire book straight from my brain. I was able to bring out so much more including two final secrets that complete the three in my new book.

As for your interest in Paul Bertholy. I visited Paul Bertholy twice where i mention this in my new book in one of the chapters. Moe and myself drove to Foxfire G.C in NC. from Daytona Beach Florida one winter to take a break from our regular practice and play. We spent the day with Paul Bertholy before Moe and myself drove back to Florida . Paul invited me to stop at his residence on my way back to Toronto, Canada. I seen Paul Bertholy twice. Bertholy said to me on my departure, " you will become a great teacher one day and to stick with Moe."
I certainly did through the seventies and a portion of the eighties.

Thank you for your support

FINISH TO THE SKY
Author/Instructor - Greg Lavern

FINISH TO THE SKY

IS (NOW) ON AMAZON. amazon.com/Finish-Sky-Norman … TO+THE+SKY

IS (NOW) ON BARNES AND NOBLE. barnesandnoble.com/w/finish- … 1460243503

Thanks

Greg Lavern