few questions on my latest finds, Homa, Toski, M75's

HI Guys!, newbie serial club scavenger here!.. I imagine I’'l fall off my pink cloud any day now! :smiley:
My latest Finds (see pics) … all for $32.00 !!

1-Homa Persimmon Power III driver, with Boron shaft, (anyone know anything about these?) 43’"… club is quite pretty and looks too have a carbon fibre insert, may leave as is and play it… or reshaft with x100 steel, if I try and flatten it I am quite certain I won’t be able to restore the finish… :astonished:

2- Toski Persimmon driver with an s300 in it at 43", also very nice shape finish and face wise… did not know he had branded Equipment.

3- Pretty sweet mac M75 irons, unfortunatley the thrift store had parted them out and I only got the 3,4,5,6, and 8 irons… can’t believe I got these for $1.99 each !!, unreal…
What is the best route to replace the missing 7, 9 and PW, besides ebay?

thanks all !
daleheck
m75 fov1.JPG
m75 bov1.JPG
homa shft1.JPG
homa toski bov1.JPG
Homa Toski tov1.JPG

Try ironfinder.com

I did try iron finder
Looks like they have every Mac iron
But the Rec M75
Brought up each image
Did not see that
One

Thanks
Dale

That Toski looks really nice. The Hiro Honma looks like a good head, but the shaft is likely junk and possibly difficult to get out. The Boron is marketing hype for a graphite shaft, I believe.

months ago, i found a 2, 3, 4 & 7 iron of the old MT85’s. about a month later i found a set on ebay that was missing the 7 iron.
so that’s my set now. the 2, 3 and 4 i keep as spare or module work.

sounds like you’ve found some nice places to frequent.

i found a set of 2-9 colokrom m85’s all original this week at a thrift store while on vacation in florida…so that was cool.
i actually walked away from a set of hogan bounce soles, they were 2 clubs short and i have enough projects piling
up in the garage…

that toski wood looks nice…

Thanks guys
Yeah looks like I’ll be scouring eBay for the irons
I played 18 with the honma today. Felt dead shaft wise
I’ll try and pull the shaft , the head is really nice looking
The toski is good to go after adding an inch to the butt end…
Man! I know what you mean about projects piling up
Had to build a rack inthe garage to house the finds!!

Cheers!
Dale