COME ON YOU SPURS!

Hey the Old Firm is my territory - did you ever make it to a game in your time over here?

I never made it to Glasgow, I wanted to but I was “allegedly” working full time in Prestwick & the only times we went north were to go to Aberdeen, Edinburgh & St Andrews. My college roommate was home with his family near Wentworth so I went down there or met him in London 2-3 times a month. Plus it was the summer most of the time I was there so there wasn’t a lot of football. The Premiership was still very new so we went to 3 of the first matches in Newcastle and I think it was Ipswich at Crystal Palace down south. I don’t think there was a decent Celtic game while I was there, I almost know there wasn’t a Derby .Honestly the best time was at Wimbledon for the tennis. We got two day passes to the outer courts for the second round for ten quid apiece. That was absolutely fantastic and the weather was even good the whole time. Cruising match to match to match was great and it felt like we had the run of the place save Center Court & Court One. We snuck a peek anyway at C1 but it was a doubles match and not very good so it wasn’t worth risking it to try to get in.

hope you took full advantage of the great courses in the prestwick area.

The boss from wonga goes into the Newcastle changing room and says “right lads, I want you to give 4107% today”

I am doing a golf day next month with Mark Bosnich… Had a good chat with him a month ago at the event launch. Interesting guy to talk to …

that joke’s probably lost on a few people her NRG but i got it… very witty!