Albatross/Double Eagles !

Circa 1992

Reporter to Sandy Lyle: “So, Sandy what do you think of Tiger Woods?”

Sandy Lyle reply. " I don’t know, I’ve never played there"

Classic. He didn’t have a clue who Tiger was when Tiger was young, he thought it was a golf course somewhere

“If a lot of people gripped a knife and fork the way they do a golf club, they’d starve to death”

Sam Snead

“Golf and sex are the only things you can enjoy without being good at”

Jimmy Demaret

" I never met a putt I couldn’t make"

Dave Stockton

Now that is a good attitude to putting…

" Reverse every natural instinct and do the opposite of what you are inclined to do and you will probably come very close to having a perfect golf swing"

Ben Hogan

“The first time I played The Masters I was so nervous I drank a bottle of rum before I teed off…It was the happiest 83 of my life”

Chi Chi Rodriguez

“I’d like to thank Tabaret for having me at 50-1 on Tuesday”

(Not very) anonymous winner on the Australian tour in the 90’s :laughing:

“Practice puts brains in your muscles”

Sam Snead

People tell me I look healthy for my age. I don’t let it go to my head. I’ve been to too many wakes where people look in the casket and say, “Don’t he look great?”

Lee Trevino

" It doesn’t matter if you look like a beast before or after the hit,…so long as you look like a beauty at the moment of impact "

Seve Ballesteros

Sex and golf are the two things you can enjoy even if you’re not good at them
Kevin Costner

Ralph Guldahl on combing his hair before holing out on the final green in the 1937 US Open

[size=150]" Why shouldn’t I have ? I had a two shot lead. I was only 15 feet from the hole. And I knew the photographers were going to take my picture"[/size]

[size=150]“Yes, You are perfectly correct about the left hand, but the fact is that I take my checks with my right hand”[/size]
Bobby Locke

[size=150]What other people may find in poetry or art museums, I find in the flight of a good drive[/size]. ~Arnold Palmer

“Too much theory going on is why 98% of the golfing world couldn’t hit a cow’s ass with a banjo.”

-Bradley Hughes