ABS set of Tommy Armour 945s

I had to post this as soon as possible as I think it is important for people to know how SOLID a set of ABS irons felt. I was trolling here for a used set of ABS irons and found someone who was looking to unload his set, he was the second owner since modification by Lag and was partial to Hogans. I got them for a good price and took them immediately to a range - I had been hitting a 90’s set of Hogan Apexs which I’ve had for years but brought out of retirement - these Macs felt WAY MORE SOLID. Everything came as advertised - and I’m only in MOD 1. The only, and I mean only, thing I would say is that the distance was a bit shorter (around 5-10 yrds) however I’ve not even gotten to the ground pressure portion of learning. On the range I was beating down the range markers consistently - very happy boy I am. Still learning to work with the older style sand wedges - a bit more flange on the bounce area - I’m used to opening my SW’s up in the bunker, I’m sure with a bit more sand work those will come into play nicely as well. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: