Ask Bradley Hughes!

Australian Masters victory …(along with Aust Open, Aust PGA or leading the Order of Merit)…gets you a 5 year pass into Aust events
My Masters exemption win was over at the end of 2003
I was however exempt up until about 18 months ago by way of the Top 20 career money list in Australia category that they have

As I haven’t played much in Aust the past years all those categories have run out for me.
The NSW Open and Australian Open have been gracious enough to grant me an invitation for this years events…still waiting for PGA invite confirmation???&^%*^%$@

Then…if I play well in those and am top 60? or 70? on money list I am then again good to go for the 2011 season…I think you only have to play 2 or 3 events to appear as official on the OOM

I couldn’t play The Aust Masters this year as it is a few weeks before these events and I couldn’t get away for such an extended period of time…so have to bypass that one
Strangely enough…even though I have won The Masters twice and have the 18 hole-36 hole and 72 hole scoring records…I would have had to gain an invite to that event also…seems strange in my opinion but that’s how they do it.

Bradley,

Thanks for your Greg Norman Instruction post in the vault recently. Do you have page 70? Page 69 gets us to the top of the backswing but then skips to page 71. I would appreciate it if you could post page 70 which I assume covers transition, down swing and finish if you have it.

BushRanger
Page 70 was actually 'How to hit a persimmon driver from off the deck!!!..so I left that one out :smiley:

I didn’t think that sounded very appealing to post and didn’t scan it…but if people want it I can try add it in later…gotta try find the article again :sunglasses:

He didn’t really say much except widen the stance and ‘sweep’ the driver…and only use a shallow face driver not a deep faced one…(until titanium beasts came along!!! now all and sundry can hit the driver from the deck because of their make up)

Thanks Bradley. If that is what it covers don’t bother. I appreciate how much personal time you are puting in to help us improve so continue to use your time wisely.

Well looks like I finally got banned from Iseekgolf today
One of my friends (Steven Bowditch- who is back on US Tour) hopped on there and started writing.
Someone mentioned my name as being on there from the past and that I had ‘a sook’ and haven’t been back.
I went on and told “Bowdo” to be careful. Lots of backstabbing and crude remarks and just watch his step. I also reposted the thread where I had complained to the forum administrator about how they locked my thread, lag’s thread and why it was OK for guys on there to call Robert Allenby a prick and Adam Scott a homo.
I said that Admin showed it true cl-ASS by deleting and locking everything and NEVER replying to my repeated question about why that was permissible. They just kept saying how great they were and their numbers were up and they were rolling in money from advertising etc.
Well the post is deleted and I can’t do anything.
Just thought I would let you know- that place is horrific to voice a credible opinion- little wonder there is zero activity over there except for people badmouthing each other and talking cricket

iseekdrama.com

Can anyone else view this/ Just comes up as an error for me?

Cheers, Arnie

Arnie, I think the page doesn’t exist.
Good one lag :slight_smile:

Doh! :blush: :laughing:

Congratulations, you’ve just been Lagged :wink:

Go sit in the corner Arnie.

Dunce.jpg

:smiling_imp: I will be avenged!

I used to really enjoy that place. Some people there were always nice to me and gave me good food for thought. Like any forum, I just discarded the poop.

It’s too bad really, because that place is how I met Lag. (I bet Lag regrets that… such is life). Remember though, a LOT of the original group of ABSers came from there. It was a good time.

I agree with Prot to some extent. If I didn’t bop in there, I wouldn’t have found Lag. Though I never participated in other forums as I had already seen first hand at rec.sport.golf what zealots TGM people can be.

Cheers,
Captain Chaos

Reminds of a time when Mr. Addington had me believing he’d procured a VERY special set of Mac’s (Flatbacks?) that were truly a “one of a kind” and he’d gotten them for a song. I won’t go into the details but I swallowed it hook/line/sinker.

Payback can be wonderful sometimes! :laughing:

robbo

Your right Robbo it can :smiley: Do you remember the details on that very special set that I got for £30 + postage. I thought I’d remind you :wink:

Cheers, Arnie

That is so not right!!! I was hoping you’d deleted that correspondence! :blush:

Of course anyone who’s seen your collection of iron sets might be able to see how I could be so easily duped!! :smiley:

robbo

Quiet now laddie or I’ll post your original responses lol! :smiley:

One word…gullible! Anyone who calls themselves a serious golfer would know that Cartier has never produced a bejeweled/gilded golf club…that honor is reserved for Tiffany and Co. Kangaroo leather grips?!?..commoner stuff. Clearly only Komodo dragon leather would do! :wink:

Captain Chaos

Captain I had you down as a potential buyer! :wink:

Apologies to Bradley we’re cluttering up your thread :blush: