New Gear from Lags Lab

New gear…success. Went out to mare for a quick nine at around 11 today.

Went birdie par par on the first three holes.

Hit 4 iron and then 8 iron off one and left myself ten feet. Made the putt. Nice to get one on old man par as lag likes to say on the first hole.

Made bogie of 4. Bogie on 5 bogie 6 and then three jacked the long par 3 8 for another bogie. Only got to play nine but finished with a par. Overall it I felt like the clubs were feeling good and I really love the feel of a heavier club and the fact that you can really feel that pressure in your hand.

Cant wait to start the modules and keep dropping the scores. It was a great day out on the island. Felt like I was playing in the mist.

Take care all,

J

The Mare is a magical place. Especially this time of year when all the summer golfers have put their clubs away for the winter. The course plays long with the heavy air and little run in the fairways. I was coming up a club short the other day, which reminded me how much I have to pay attention to my internal barometer. I flushed a 3 iron on #8 and came up 10 yards short of the green. Glad to hear you are adjusting so quickly.

Why the bogeys on 4 and 5? Those are the lay downs if there is such a thing out there? :imp:

On 4 I hit a terrible tee shot…I guess I got cocky. I dunno what really happened and I just pushed it way out to the right and ended up in the trees. Tried to knock it down under some trees and ended up on the long left side of the green. Had to play short because of how that slopes off so hard on the edge there.

5…I was a bit flustered after 4. Sorta Pissed actually because i knew i had a good round going. Hit my drive to the right in those trees had to take 3 to get there and left myself 170 in. Missed the green right. Hit a decent chip but couldn’t make the 6 footer to save par and made bog. I know those are easy holes and I was a little mad that i gave up the chance to smack on the old man.

Will be heading out again on friday. Hope everyone has a great week. I will be taking exams

J