Knees, please!

What’s up, RR… yeah I’ve got no doubt that Hogan’s 5’7" frame felt pretty good about dropping down those few inches with his knees while feeling like his back was still in walking position… not so easy for the rest of us…
I think they produce the same things if you have a good relationship still in tact between your upper and lower halves. Unfortunately, most everyday activities aren’t athletically demanding enough to require good motion- so we get lazy. I like building from down low because it’s harder to cheat the angles regardless of height…
Cheers

Bom222: That is such a cool way to look at setting those angles…never really thought about it that way before…it’s a really useful idea there for people that for whatever reason seem to have a hard time setting how all those different angles simultaneously…and why.

I’m 5’7" too and it’s always been easy for me…but I know when I do get a chance to play I sometimes get lazy on certain shots and don’t pay enough attention to those critical details…curious to see how bobscottjnr does with it. :slight_smile:

Like the weightlifter on Small World you posted…have a question for you over there…RR