Jose Maria's Bag...1994

Thanks Styles: Learing something new everyday. I’m going to try to learn more about this computer stuff real soon. I feel so ignorant on it at times. Example: I first thought you had an administrative position @ ABS 'cuz I saw your name at the bottom of the index page–phBB Styles. Is that you :laughing:

Will learn how to post videos so you guys can see what we do in our neck of the woods. One of our instructors hit with his L arm only for 4 years- no golf, no nothing else. A real fanatic, but can compress that ball with the best of them. When he is in shape he can nuke a 5 iron 200 yards with his L arm. Pretty cool to see. Anyway…thanks. RR

It means that it’s time to hit the weight room. The passed out pasty bald guy with glasses on the floor is me, don’t mind me I’ll come to eventually…

Not weight room shape…meant that if he knows he’ll want to show it during a lesson or something he’ll take a few days to get the motion back in shape. Otherwise, he just sits on his duff in the sun watching the day go by. :laughing: