Infamous Golf Holes

Thanks Steb.
Golf is just a game. I never played it for money. I played it because I loved it. Once it all became about money (because of a woman problem)- then it became no fun and my game got lost a little.
I am beginning to again see what I used to love about golf by including myself in the forums. After all it is just a game- but what a big learning tool for life it is also and a great meeting place. It’s not about just sticking money in your hand like many pros use it as an avenue for.
I read, watch and listen and learn. That’s why I could do that trivia stuff also. Gotta find fun in it anyway you can. If golf becomes too much work and not enjoyable- then you are doomed.

Two,

I’ll second what Steb said. I never could pull for a guy like Lietzke who seemed to view golf purely as a job that he didn’t particularly care for. Seemed like such a waste of God-given talent on someone who would rather be doing something else. On the other hand it makes me want to root for a Dana Quigley who obviously just loves to play!

Robbo