4:30

I just wanted to say thank you to Lag…

After our discussion the other day and then browsing through a little information contained on this site… I had a lesson yesterday with a 14yr old student who has been making some progress with his swing over the past few months. It wasn’t until I put a club on the ground on the 4:30 angle and showed him the top of the backswing that numerous top players achieved that we made a huge break through.

I will upload some video today and post the before video from the very first lesson and what we achieved yesterday. I like it :smiley:

HERE is the link to what we achieved in yesterdays lesson.

I’m very happy with the results and so is Luke after going out onto the range afterwards and hitting the ball with a lot more control and accuracy.

Yep,

That looks a lot better, and is a very good direction to be working toward.
Keep us posted.

Willow,
Nice starting point with your student thanks for sharing!

This just in: Willow has been discovered to be none other than comedian/actor Paul Hogan from Crocodile Dundee fame! :wink:

Great job with your student, but next time you have to work in the line, “That’s not a knife…this is a knife!” as you pull out a MacGregor 1-iron. :smiley:

Cheers,
Captain Chaos

Willow–looks good. Would you expect that you’re moving Luke to a flatter swing with more knee bend/lower hand at address and more kneebend through impact?