[CLIPS] Hogan's practice round at Augusta National:

This is some seriously impressive shotmaking here!

masters.com/en_US/index.html

JN

maybe we lost the link here?

If you click on the link he posted, and go to the “features” button under the videos tab across the top, you can find it.

Sorry they changed the featured video after Bubba won Sunday. Let’s try this one.

masters.com/en_US/index.html

Sorry in advance if this doesn’t work either. In the event that it doesn’t work, you click on featured videos, and then switch from latest–to–related. Then you have to search thru the list to find it.

JN

Ya guys, I’ll explain this step by step for you because for some reason it won’t let me add a direct link. So from the home page, after you click on the continue to masters.com to skip the intro, on the bottom/middle of the page there will be a little pop up tab entitled “featured videos”. Click on this and the scroll window will pop up with a bunch of videos. The “Hogan practice round” is not in this set. You have to switch the topic from “latest” to “related”. To do this it is on the top left-hand corner of the pop-up scroll window. Once “related” is highlighted yellow, this is the cycle you want which contains the video. But, it is not in the first group of six videos. You need to click the right over arrow four times, until you can’t click no more(the arrow will disappear), and it will be the first video in the final set of six (25th of 30 videos to be exact). “The Masters Vault: Hogan Plays Augusta”.

Hope this helps,

JN

Can anyone download this for us so we can post it here?
Some flash players won’t play it… mine won’t and I can’t upgrade with my operating system… I am sure others have the same problem.

Here’s what I could do in 10 minutes. It’s not easily downloadable from the masters site, so I had to use a screen recording software. I’m sure someone could do better, but in the meanwhile, here you go dl.dropbox.com/u/883084/hogan%20 … ugusta.mov

I really enjoyed that so thanks so much for putting the time in to make that available to the rest of us. :smiley:

Cheers, Arnie

Loved the 3 wood to 13! Just the low boring flight a 3 wood should have not the modern day balooned shot.
Thanks for the link

Is that link that tiil put up working for everyone? Cuz it didn’t work on my computer. I’m not the most tech savvy person in the world, o/w I would put it up as a video instead of a link. If someone can explain to me how to do it I would be more than happy to. O/w I could email it to someone who knows how. Sorry for all the rigamarow, I didn’t realize this was going to turn into such a hassle. But I just didn’t want you guys to miss out on this amazing display of shotmaking, I know you will appreciate it once we get it up and rolling.

Thanx,

JN

Here it is:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtDGOxIb39o[/youtube]

jrich,

Thanx so much for your help getting this working. I’m sure everyone will really appreciate this vid.

JN

I like Venturi’s comment on the 13th hole, whe Mr. Hogan hit his shot with a 3-Wood, he says nowadays they’re hitting 5 or 6-irons into that green. Certainly shows how much the game has changed throughout the years.

JN