ABS Live Radio Show/ Call - in instructions/ show #1

OK, have just re-uploaded the sound file so it’s no longer in stereo. The new link is:

traffic.libsyn.com/talkingolf/AB … _remix.mp3

Hope that helps Impact Bag (let me know if it doesn’t)

Rod

Could the stereo thing been an issue with some of the dropped calls?

ABS is a place to iron out issues! :sunglasses:

Nah…unrelated to the live record mate. The stereo issue is my fault when saving the file for podcast. Sort of like a post impact problem whereas the call-in problem is more like an issue with address.

I’ve always said humans should have been designed with two mouths.

At least politicians :unamused:

Hi Rod,

Indeed this did work. I am sorry for the delay in responding to you but I learned that my headset the one side was not working anymore. This was quite a revelation as you can imagine as all this time I thought it was working. I went out and got a new one and yes you were right it was a channel thing. I will say that listening to it in stereo in my headset was weird as you were on one side and Lag and Al on the other. I downloaded your new link and I like it better not in stereo but that just might be my preference.

Great show. I really enjoyed it. I could listen to Al for hours. So many great stories.

Glad it all worked out Impact Bag. Enjoy the new headphones. I don’t like the stereo effect either which is why I always save the files in a mono format…except when I forget.

Rod